Please bookmark this page for your future reference.
You have come to the right place if you wish to:
- Conserve energy. Cut your electricity bill by 20% or more immediately
- Reduce your home or business' carbon footprint
- Avoid the hassle of replacing hard to reach light bulbs every so often
- Save money in the long run. Your investment in super energy efficient LED bulbs can get 100% return within 6 months and keep rewarding you in the many years to come. This might be the smartest investment you will ever make!
What we are proudly selling is a full line of super efficient LED light bulbs designed to be directly replacement of common household light bulbs. Here's why we are so proud of our products:
- Our LED bulbs are super efficient. Some of our models produces about 100 lumen per watt. That's 15~20x more efficient than low wattage incandescent light bulbs and 3 to 4 times more efficient than fluorescent tubes or compact fluorescent bulbs
- Our LED bulbs are long lasting, or maybe even "everlasting" if you only use them a few hours a day. These LED bulbs use high quality LEDs that are rated 50,000 hours or more. That's 25 to 50 times longer lifespan than incandescent bulbs and 6 to 10 times longer than fluorescent tubes or compact fluorescent bulbs. If you use our LED bulbs for 3 hours a day, 365 days a year, they will last on average 45.5 years!
- Our LED bulbs contain no hazardous substance such as mercury, halogen elements, lead. If you accidentally drop the bulb and break the plastic or glass cover, you don't have to worry about highly toxic mercury vapor that leaks from a fluorescent tube or bulb. Very often, the LED bulb will still work after you break the cover.
- Our LED bulbs emits no Ultra Violet (UV) or Ionizing Radiation, and very little or no Infrared radiation. Although fluorescent tubes or compact fluorescent bulbs emits tiny amount of UV and X ray radiation, things add up in the long run. With LED light bulbs emits lights in a very narrow wavelength range, there's 0 amount of UV and X ray radiation coming out of our LED bulbs.
- Our LED bulbs produce very little heat. For example, a 40W incandescent bulb turns 1W of electricity into light and the rest 39W into heat. In comparison, our 3W LED bulb produces as much useable light as this 40W incandescent bulb and also converts 1W of electricity into light and the rest 2W into heat. Therefore it generates only roughly 5% of the heat of the incandescent light bulb to achieve the same illumination. This will significantly extend the life of your lighting fixture. It's also less likely for a child to get burned by touching the bulb.
- Our LED bulbs can emit different colors, and some models can change colors and create mesmerizing coloring effects.
- Last but not the least, our LED bulbs are more affordable than you think! We import them directly from a largest LED bulb manufacturer in China and keep our price the most competitive. Check other stores selling LED bulbs and you will find our price can't be beat!